The ParkOptimists, Inc.
The ParkOptimists’ Group was established in 1994. It is a non-sectarian, non-denominational and non-political Group. Its main purpose has always been to be advocates for people with Parkinson’s disease. To that end, the goals of the ParkOptimists’ are:
- Provide our members with useful & educational information.
- to people with Parkinson’s, their families and caregivers.
- Provide support for people with Parkinson’s, their families and caregivers.
- Raise awareness in the community about Parkinson’s disease.
- Protect our members’ privacy.
Our membership has grown over the years and we are now a family of over 200! We always welcome new faces at our meetings and activities.
Marvin & Carol Goldman
Manuel & Maria Ramentol
|Pat Berman||Marne LaForge|
|Audrey Blair||Deborah Lowe|
|Ann Marie Clyatt||Ralph & Barbara Polster|
|Mary Fenster||Emily Romano|
|Janet Katz||Millie Rovira|
Please click here to see the activities in South Miami-Dade that are supported by the ParkOptimists’.
Luis Moran (President)
PO Box 3646 Hallandale, FL 33008