- New Constipation Treatment Under Study for Parkinson’s Patients
- Save the Date: Miami Parkinson’s Day 2014!
- NPF Launches Free App for People Living with Parkinson’s Disease
- NPF South Florida Seeks Grant Submissions
- First Data from Largest, Ongoing Study of People with Parkinson’s Disease Reveals Depression Has Biggest Impact on Health Status
Monthly Archives: October 2011
ScienceDaily (June 11, 2009) — Parkinson’s disease is a degenerative disease that impairs motor skills. Dr. Herz theorized that the popular computer game console, which simulates various sports and activities, could improve coordination, reflexes and other movement-related skills, but he … Continue reading